This picture is of me with the ginger I bought at Costco. For some reason, I decided I'd rather have $6 worth of ginger that drive to another store and battle with another Hawaiian parking lot (small parking places, one way in and out, kids jumping in front of cars). Brian said they looked like antlers. That's half the ginger I came home with. Looks like we're having stir fry, ginger lime chicken, chai tea, and ginger soy fish this week.... We also have lots of greens from the farm. I bought these special produce bags that are supposed to keep things fresh and a special lettuce keeper. They have been a dream! I rinsed and bagged all our greens last tuesday and now its Sunday and the greens are still fresh and not at all wilted. Wilting usually occurs in one or two days. And my lettuce keeper had my baby spinach fresh 5 days post expiration. Usually its wilted and rotting about 3 days before the exp date. Its nice to not be throwing away food.
I caught this guy in our bathroom this week. He was hiding from me in a water glass while I was brushing my teeth. He was very scared. I released him outside.
I got my new car battery on Fri, I wore my shorts and high heels but it didn't help me get better service...it still took 3 hours. Two blisters from my shoes for nothing...
I was back at my tropical drink goal this week....vanilla vodka, contreau, and sprite...with grenadine for color. Tasted like an orange push up.
No comments:
Post a Comment