Brian woke up in the middle of the night pretty bad again so today I am calling in and picking up some antibiotics for him.
On a side note, on Friday while he was resting I went to the store to look at insoles for my sore feet. I have been having pain in my arches and heels since we moved here. The symptoms are classic plantars facitis which is when your tendons in the bottom of the feet aren't getting enough support and then as a result tense up at the end of the day and at night causing pain. At the store, I walked on this thing that showed inprints of my feet. Turns out I have two different feet and there is good reason for my pain. The guy says, "Wow, you've probably never had a shoe hit your arch." My left foot has a very high arch and my right foot is an average/high arch. This explains why my left foot points so much nicer than my right. Anyway, I tried a couple pairs and picked one out. It was very expensive! But to be honest, I didn't care. I had spent a lot of time at a couple stores trying on tennis shoes and I would walk out with nothing beause I could feel the lack of support in all of them. I was going to buy new work and exercise shoes, but now I don't have to because of the supports. For those of you wondering, I never wear my work shoes outside of work because of they are dirty with whatever hits them at work (saliva, blood, flying teeth). I tried out my new insoles on Sat and my foot felt like it was stretching and at the end of the day...no foot pain. We'll see how it lasts. But I will be able to move these around to all my work, exercise and hiking shoes. Which is basically what I wear 80% of the time.
Well, I have to get ready to pick up Brian's meds. Also, I'm going to pick up my corned beef so I can make a st pattys day meal...
No comments:
Post a Comment