These were our vegetables from the farm for the week. From left to right....Turnips, Swiss Chard, Carrots, bag of parsley, Red Russian kale, Tatsoi (green beans..not pictured).
I made a soup last night and tonight we had steak, and sides of greens and turnips.
Today, Brian got his box of Ken's hot sauce. Sad to know how much we spent on his case of 6 bottles. But he loves them and they don't sell them here. Its a year's supply...
But the real reason I'm posting is because I just burned an entirely new item in the kitchen. I started boiling eggs...over an hour ago. In case you were wondering, you don't have to boil eggs for over an hour. Apparently, after that long, the water boils off and they explode with a large noise. Egg flies around the kitchen and it fills with smoke. Just so you know now.....Oh my god...Brian is in there eating one of the eggs now. He says they're still good if you don't eat the burned part. Oh, except the yolks are as hard as fooze balls.
No comments:
Post a Comment