Wednesday, April 22, 2009

She's coming to the mainland

"She's comin to the mainland..." ( to the tune of Neil Diamond..."Comin to America")

I got my time off from work approved so I'm looking into flights. I plan on spending about 4 days in Dekalb visiting with dad and edie and grandpa. Then I will fly to NC and meet the moore crew at topsail for like tues thru sat.

I will plan another mainland trip for maybe next Jan (hope someone has all my sweaters stored).

I'm working on my flight stuff. I'll find my way to the beach on my own...no worrying allowed about someone having to pick me up!

I am looking forward to Ollie's, Rositas, The Villa......shark teeth, body boarding without worry of being smashed to death by waves, the fudge!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! i'm so excited! so far it looks like i'm going to the beach as well. so we can have more sister beach bonding time! yay!