I can't believe that nearly a year ago Brian and I traveled to Oahu on a mission....a mission to move. Of course if we had that to do over again we'd do quite a few things differently....unload the money pit, take board exams, bring an extra POD. But I think we did pretty well for two people with a crazy idea and not an idea of how to accomplish it. Funny how when we visited last April (20-28th), we thought it was super hot and I was having to put on sunscreen every 30 minutes to keep from bursting into flames.
Yesterday we had Easter brunch with some friends of ours on the other side of the island. It was wonderful. We had ham, mashed potatoes and I made a salad and deviled eggs. We had about 4 desserts...which I had all of. We ate outside on a picnic table. There was the nicest breeze and the had banana and papaya trees in their yard along with some pineapple plants growing from ones they've eaten. It was a nice day...79 with a light breeze. Perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment