We finally made it out to Lanikai beach today. I've been harassing Brian about it for a few weeks, but the one time it we couldn't find parking and then the weather on that side hasn't been ideal. But for the next week we have Kona weather. That means that its hazy and the wind has died down. On the side we live on it rains, and its muggy. On the other side (where Lanikai is) the wind dies down and then you can go there without setting pelted by sand.
So the day was a great success. No winds and nice weather on the beach. A bit crowded and for some reason there were 4 completely naked toddlers playing in the sand and swimming (different families), but other than that..perfect. I went snorkling and saw a 4 foot long trumpet fish. It was cool (long and skinny).
I will post some pictures.....Sunday we may go to the Thingyan festival...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment