Saturday, September 13, 2008

Working 5 days!!!

Great news for those who haven't heard....I have my jobs lined up so that I will be working 5 days a week!!! I work on M, T-Th, and Sat. I'm very excited. I will be going into one job on Monday, and the other job won't start for 30 days, this is bad, but I'm hoping that they can get me in earlier.

This morning, Brian and I went to the Aloha Swap meet again. It was great. We picked up some Hawiian decor. We have our front hall set up with a "beach station" so that we can grab our stuff and go. Now, we will decorate with our beach signs and pictures. I will post pictures when I get our things hung up.

We had real rain yesterday which was exciting!! But actually we are starting to get super spoiled, we were disappointed when it was overcast on the beach on Fri (Makaha beach). The constant sunshine and perfect temps have been very nice.

No comments: