I'm going to be a real DDS now, I may be working on Monday. I interviewed yesterday at an office on the other side of the island. It is a 40 min drive in no traffic, so the commute will be a nightmare. But it is one day a week (mondays only) for now. I loved the office and the owner and I think it will be a good experience for me. I am also still trying to negotiate a 4 day a week job at another office. But they really want me 5 days and so I'm working on it. The problem with the 5 days is that with the schedule they would have me on, Brian and I would only have one day in common off (sunday) and we like to do things together, so we are trying to match schedules.
I am really excited and a bit nervous about starting. I haven't touched a tooth in a long time. Brian and I are going to watch some dental dvds we have so I can start to get back into tooth thinking.
We also signed up for our Ocean club passes today. Its the owners pass for the condo assoc. here. It gives us access to the lit tennis courts, discounts at the restaurants, and access to fitness classes (free or $5). It is actually pretty cool. They have tennis clinics, yoga classes and stuff like that every day of the week.
Keep your fingers crossed for me for the 4 day a week gig, if I can get them to sign me, I will be so relieved!!
Today they are having a charity golf event on the course, $500 per person for a round. It starts in an hour, I'm super excited to watch the rich people play golf. They also set up little tents around on the course with food and drinks for the golfers. Brian and I thought it was too bad we don't have the materials....we could have set up a tooth bleaching tent in front of our unit to raise money for our personal charity....rent and student loans!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment