Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New work schedule

Work has been very slow....very slow the past couple weeks. However, for when work improves...I was offered a new schedule for when Dr. Pelagio retires in November. Brian's schedule changed to Tues-Sat this month. This schedule is to stay the same until this Jan. At that time, it may stay the same or change back to Fri/Sun off. I have been trying to figure out what to do. I received a great offer! I will now work Tues-Sat starting in Nov. I will have two days off in a row (Sun/Mon). I will work on Sat's in Makakilo instead of Pearlridge. This is great...its a lot closer. I will be only 4 miles from work. Plus the Makakilo office is really great...newer, patients with good insurance and money. I will be the only Dr there and I will have 2 assistants so I can get lots of work done (Sat is only 8am-2pm). I will work Tues-Fri in Waianae. This means less driving in traffic! They are hiring another Dr. to work on Mon and Fri in the office which means that I can flip my schedule to Fri/Sun off if Brian's schedule goes back to that. Basically I will have a flexible schedule as long as I give 30 days notice of having either Fri or Mon off. I am very excited about these changes.

No comments: