Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Best Ever!
It is sad how excited I am about our new mini mart! But it really brings up our level of living. We toured it tonight. It is awesome! Bad points...its a little overpriced. But not as bad as it could be. Some things are bad....$2 mac and cheese (that's only 50 cents more than usual) and $2.39 for a 2 liter (usually $1.40). But the convenience factor is huge! We can walk there in under 5 min. It has everything from sunscreen, to hats, tshirts, souvenier type jewelry...... Also, has some produce, a deli with some fresh food items. Nice deli sandwiches for $7 which is great since there isn't anyplace where you can buy deli sandwiches except subway. There is also a salad station where you can get a nice salad for $7. These are pretty good prices for Hawaii...especially in a resort. You can also pick up your basic tuna salad on white for $3.50. They have a special for breakfast $1 for a donut and 12oz coffee. But I can't drink coffee before doing dentistry and I haven't had a donut since we've moved here. I have enough trouble keeping the Hawaiian pounds off without eating donuts. Anyway...this place is great and whoever visits will love the convenience of being able to pick up the basics without having a car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment