I just signed up for Skype. I need a webcam and microphone or headset though. Will anyone skype with me if I make those investments? Oprah has skype on her show...its video calling. Then you can appreciate things like how big my hair is today ever since I got my brush stuck in it this morning.
By the way mom...I left a big plastic bag filled with 5 lbs of peanuts on the wrong burner the other day and melted the plastic to the burner and burned peanuts everywhere.
We just got brian's snorkel set...we are going on sun morning....since now I know how good it is bright and early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i just signed up for skype too. but i don't have a webcam yet.
good job on melting peanuts. i always knew you had a little mom in you.
you guys are going to have fun snorkeling at Hanauma bay. i hope you see a turtle!
I have to sign up for one for work. They just took away everyones work cell phones as a cost reduction so I need a new way to dial in to my Tuesday night meetings (7pm yuck). I will burn through my personal cell phone minutes way to fast if I start using that.
We have it here. Of course I am a nerd.
Okay, I have a new webcam and all we have to do is set it up. May take awhile. When do we Skype, what with the time difference? I will just have to return: turtles, whales,snork.
Post a Comment