Thursday, March 19, 2009

Exhausted!

Crazy day today at work. I'm soooo tired. Brian and I went to Costco and I had to hold onto the cart so I wouldn't get lost. I just had a ton of exts today. Then at the end of the day, I had a filling...it was weird to do a filling after taking out 15-20 teeth. I'm working 6 days a week for the next 2 weeks to fill in for Dr. Pelagio. So I will basically be super tired until April.

Last Sun, I dragged Brian out at 7:30am to snork. Just when we were wondering if was worth it since the water was cloudy due to rain on Sat...a honu (great sea turtle) swam by. We snorked around the lagoon with it. It was super cool!

Tonight I'll be lucky if I'm still awake in an hour (its 8pm here now). Maybe some coffee will help......I still have to work all day tomorrow and sat. I had exts all day yesterday too, that's why I'm so tired. When I do extractions (exts), I have to stand up. So by the end of the day I haven't sat down except for lunch. Good thing I have good shoes.

Brian and I fillled out our NCAA brackets again this year. I have a feeling that my complete lack of knowledge will help me prevail and win again (between the two of us).

No comments: