Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving in Hawaii

Thanksgiving was a success! We were so full, we couldn't sleep. We stayed up until 2am watching movies. We really liked Fred Claus- cute xmas comedy. Then today, we tried to pour ourselves into our bathing suits and went to the beach. Not to make everyone jealous, but it was a beautiful day. Not too hot, perfect breeze, sunny.....80 I think. We walked to the beach and spent most of the day there. Then I watched the Ko Olina Christmas parade (about 20 min), it was cute...golf carts decorated for christmas. Then we went on a walk tonight.

Tomorrow, back to work...but I don't think we will be that busy.

1 comment:

Gary said...

I still can't believe that no one ever comments. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? SARAH WORKS HARD KEEPING EVERYONE INFORMED!!
Your hikes sound great. I remember hiking a lot to waterfalls over near the Polynesian Cultural Center. I feel like you are living my life over for me! I'm even enjoying it more now!!!