Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Getting ready for Turkey!

So, we're getting ready for turkey day. I had a busy day at work-not too busy- just nice to have lots of things to do. I started one root canal and did another complete root canal, then some extractions, and lots of fillings.

I took a ball exercise class at the yoga studio I went to last week. Its all these exercises using one of those big bouncy balls. It was fun, and great exercise.

Then to the grocery store to pick up the turkey day fixin's. I had another rough day at the office in Kailua. For those of you who don't know, I'm not liking that job as much. To make a long story short, I have to do everything a certain way (not the Dr. Webb way) and I also am gone for 12-13 hours since its so far away. I've been looking to see if Gentle Dental will add me on Mondays so I can have a normal life on Mondays. And so I don't have to dread Mondays all week. But the owner killed what interest I had left in the job this Monday when he said that he hated Paula Deen's accent and thought that green bean casserole was the worst dish ever.

Who does he think he is?! ..... insulting my favorite accent and a traditional family dish in one day?! Life's too short to be at a job you don't like and I LOVE my job at Gentle dental so I'm hoping they come up with another day for me.

I' ve been getting faster and faster at work and this is exciting. Once I start producing a certain amount I start getting bonus's. So I'm working toward that. It also takes time to build up a patient pool. I hope to be getting a bonus by spring.

This week is great because I have my first two days off in a row since I started working (since my days off are fri/sun). I'm really ready to relax! And for those of you who want to know....its been in the low 80s, high 70s during the day and low 70s at night. But we have been getting more rain so we haven't had a "beach day" in a couple weeks. But we take walks along the beach most days. We are quite spoiled. This is an advertisement for people to come visit us. Doesn't it sound nice? Airline prices are coming down.

No comments: