Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busy Week

I had a busy week, I picked up an extra day at Waianae while the other doctor was out of town. But I love working there so it wasn't so hard. I was sure tired at the end of the week. On thurs, I had a crazy busy day at work...14 scheduled patients and another 8 recall exams (people who come in for a cleaning and need check ups).

I checked out the local yoga/dance studio on Weds night and took a yoga class. It was nice and the prices are quite reasonable. They offer mainly yoga, but also a few dance classes, but they are on nights I can't make it. Oh, well.

A gecko was loose in the house today, we named it Gordon. We were going to let him roam around and eat ants....until he took up residence in the bathroom. Too creepy. Brian managed to grab him in a grocery bag and let him loose outside.

We decorated our xmas tree today since it was raining. It looks great. We found a discount store for ornaments. We have a short week this week! I work M, T, W, Sat. Of course, Brian only works M, T, Sa.

No comments: