Saturday, July 17, 2010

In case you were wondering....

In case you were wondering....yes, that is the Black Pearl sailing out from the lagoons. I was reading on the beach at lagoon 2 and I looked up and there was a pirate ship sailing out to sea. It went out a couple miles and next to it is a huge catamaran that looks like a barge. This week, I've seen it everyday on the way home from work. Some days, there are smoke machines set up on smaller boats near it to add fog. I was so disappointed that I didn't bring my good camera to the beach. There is some sort of rule that cool things only happen when I don't have my camera. So I snapped this with my camera phone. I am going to try to get more pictures on Sunday.

1 comment:

Bryan and Emily said...

that's still a pretty awesome picture for the camera phone!!