Saturday, January 30, 2010

Another week

Another week flew by. I had a busy day of extractions and a molar root canal. Spent most of my time on that root canal fighting with cheeks and tongue. Fat cheeks and strong tongues frustrate me. Note: Do not ,now, spend every time at the dentist wondering if you have uncooperative cheeks or tongues...you don't. I can spot those people and they're not in our family.

I had another patient who was in hypertensive crisis....you'd be surprised at how many people are walking around and should be have a heart attack or stroke but aren't. The patient said that's her normal BP, I sent her to her physician...

I finished my long green dress last night and my top, although I am going to add straps to my top when I pick up more fabric. I want to work on more sewing now, but it's too loud for me to use while Brian is watching Michigan State basketball. He wants to set up a sewing table for me upstairs so I can sew away. But I kind of like doing it in the dining area because then I'm still where the action is in the apartment.

We captured two more slugs on our plant this week. Went to the beach yesterday, but after two hours it started raining....ruining my beach nap! Tonight I think we are staying in, I'm hoping for another beach day tomorrow. Brian has a different schedule this month and has Mon off. We are going to try to see Avatar at the IMAX 3-d.

2 comments:

Gary said...

Love to hear about your sewing experiences. That was once me! Hey, do you ever look at your e-mails?

Aunt JuJu

Sarah said...

yes! I got your email! I have a blackberry so I am constantly looking at my emails to distract me from work!