Then I went to fabric mart and my elastic thread was in. I also picked up some other fabric. I started a denim pencil skirt. That's so far a complete disaster. So I started shirring with the elastic thread (my red dress). I got it to work and managed to finish it. Well, almost. I'm deciding about adding straps or not. I think straps so it doesn't move around.
Also, Brian and I put up our "Map of Destiny". That's our laminated map of the US to work on our next stomping ground. We are looking for a good climate and now that we're hooked on the beach... we would like to be within driving distance of the beach (a few hours or less). We started circling cities and working on our criteria...
1. city large enough to support 2 dentists
2. good climate (possible winter snow or gets down to 40-50s, summers not terribly hot)
3. arts (ballet, pottery, music) (my criteria)
4. sports bars (brian's criteria)
5. ethnic food (Italian,Mexican, Indian, Greek, Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese)
6. good airport
Plus, not having to take the board exam again!
We are looking into some cities, but we have more research to do. We have to plan quite a bit in advance, we don't plan on leaving this august, we will need more time.
No comments:
Post a Comment