Brian still has the mongoose flu or whatever. He's been sick all week which is very unusual for him. I keep thinking I'm going to get it, but not yet. It would be much more convenient if we could both have it at the same time so we can get over it and get back to having fun.
He keeps getting worse. I lost him in costco last night and by the time I found him, I thought he was going to pass out....needless to say, I gave up on finding the peanut butter.
But I've dedicated this week to Thai and Vietnamese cooking so that's been fun. I've made this Thai coconut soup, a Vietnamese salad with peanut dressing, Lemongrass chicken and last night red coconut curry. It was inspired by Brian bringing home all this cilantro and thai basil (bit spicier than regular basil) from the farmers market. We also have fresh starfruit- yum!
Brian's been sleeping on the couch so I have been taking up our new tempurpedic bed...I love not sharing and taking over the whole bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment