Monday, June 29, 2009

Bali Ha'i

I've been having a great time watching the enhanced version of South Pacific. Its so clear and the color is so vivid. We went to the lagoon on Sun and I took a nap under the palm trees in the grass. I went snorkeling too a bit, but the water was cloudy.

We just got our request to reduce our rent for next year! We are so excited! So we are renewing our lease.

Our other excitement involves our vacuum cleaner. Somehow we lost the lid to the lint trap. We don't know if we accidently threw it out or lost it while cleaning it. But after not finding it for two weeks, we couldn't handle it anymore. So we just picked up a new vacuum at costco. We aren't convinced that it is as good as our only one yet though.

Had a patient today who went to NIU and waited tables at Rositas (about 25 years ago)...funny eh?! Her teeth weren't though....

No comments: