I'm a bit worn out this week from work. It's difficult to explain, but talking nervous patients through procedures all week can be exhausting. I've also had a run of non compliant patients. It seems that many people don't believe my instructions and then call me later and are upset because they are in pain. I write down the instructions and spend usually 5-10 min explaining things and then they go home and do whatever they want. I can't provide more details, but its been frustrating.
On the other hand, another patient of mine who came in last week for an emergency wrote a GLOWING thank you note to the manager about her wonderful experience....so I'll just hold onto that note to read from time to time.
I tried a new haircolor this week and its a bit of a disaster. I think it looks purple, however, Brian thinks its barely different than before and only one person at work noticed the difference. It was supposed to be this debra messing red- not so much. So I'm hoping to get in the sun this weekend to help it fade out. I've already washed my hair several times.
I'm getting added to the website for the office I work at in Kailua on Mondays, I will post the address once its on there. Also, I got my cards at Gentle dental this week so that was fun.
Off to run errands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment