Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kindicted


I realized today I have a problem....I'm Kindicted! Brian has been complaining about how all I do is spend time on my Kindle. I sit there and read all night and ignore him. This week, I even stopped doing dishes. Today, I realized I have to cut back. I've read 8 or 9 books since xmas. Brian pointed out that I was reading two books a week. Sometimes I think I read that much because I haven't been sewing since my car accident.

Good news is that I start my physical therapy on Feb 7th. I'm very excited to hopefully be feeling better soon. I'm hoping to learn exercises to help me throughout my life as a dentist. My Dr. isolated my right arm pain to my neck. Apparently, it is radiating from my neck to my shoulder and down my arm to my fingers. I take a lot of Ibuprofen, but it doesn't always work.

I'm also enjoying my new teapot from Ahmie, because I can enjoy my pounds and pounds of chinese tea!

I have to go into work on my day off...Monday this weekend. Total bummer. Its a long story, but it involves me getting a decent paycheck and 4 crowns that didn't arrive in time. My paycheck is based on monthly production..

I am going to try to only "play kindle" for an hour a day (outside of work of course)....

1 comment:

Erin said...

What are the animals in the picture?