Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kawela bay

We went to what is our favorite beach (at the moment) yesterday, Kawela bay. Its sort of a secret beach. You park across from a fruit stand and walk through the woods to a beautiful bay that has homes only on the far end. It takes us an hour to drive there (north shore). We always stop at the grocery store there because they have a great deli. They have our favorite poke on the island...its raw tuna with spicy sauce, cucumbers, sprouts, avocado, seaweed and who knows what else...
We also got some fresh coconut from the fruit stand. It was a nice day...I burned my legs a bit though. I turned on my side to take a beach nap and didn't think id burn in the shade for an hour...hahaha. I still haven't learned! We have gotten a lot of packing done. Last night I started packing clothes I don't wear often...business suits, coats, jeans, certain dresses. I also closed up a third box of shoes. Probably one more box of shoes to go. It really is obscene, the amount of shoes I have...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments: