We had a fun Halloween..9 whole trick or treaters. Although, I think its weird and rude that kids now take more than one candy without even asking. I had a 4 year old grab 3 kit kats right in front of her mother and her mom said nothing. How much candy does a 4 year old need? Oh well, someday that girl will need a dentist. We played Halloween music and had dinner and later watched a scary movie which was a dumb slasher type film. Perfect for Halloween. I made a Jack-o-Pineapple. I used a very very ripe pineapple, cut off the top and bottom, cored it, carved it and replaced the bottom and top. Not only are pineapples cheaper than pumpkins, when you put a candle in them...they have the most wonderful scent. The juice of the pineapple was dripping off the fangs. I will definitely make one again in the future.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Halloween
We had a fun Halloween..9 whole trick or treaters. Although, I think its weird and rude that kids now take more than one candy without even asking. I had a 4 year old grab 3 kit kats right in front of her mother and her mom said nothing. How much candy does a 4 year old need? Oh well, someday that girl will need a dentist. We played Halloween music and had dinner and later watched a scary movie which was a dumb slasher type film. Perfect for Halloween. I made a Jack-o-Pineapple. I used a very very ripe pineapple, cut off the top and bottom, cored it, carved it and replaced the bottom and top. Not only are pineapples cheaper than pumpkins, when you put a candle in them...they have the most wonderful scent. The juice of the pineapple was dripping off the fangs. I will definitely make one again in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment